We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
V1.4, “Green Wyrmling”
- Due to the stats overhaul, a fresh playthrough is recommended. Saves from v1.3 or earlier will not handle checks correctly, and may otherwise misbehave. Sorry!
- When you reach the end of Chapter 2 you are given the option to replay it, with your stats boosted.
- Your escape approach in Chapter 1 has been properly fleshed out, and can now affect your stats.
- New scene added for the Farmsteads, if you return after following a Cruelty route.
- New scene added for the Roads, if you return after following a Cruelty route.
- The game menu now includes a status screen.
- Your “real” stats will be stored if you choose to replay Chapter 2, so they will be restored if you go on to play Chapter 3 using the same save.
- The huntress will appear in the night after your days remaining run out, rather than when they run out.
- A prompt has been added to remind you when the huntress is close to tracking you down.
- The in-game menu options have been tweaked.
- Adjusted pathing after the farmgirl encounter, to allow for hunting cattle.
- Fixed a faulty line of code if you kill the wolfgirl.
- Fixed pathing after sparing the huntress.
- Fixed pathing after an unsuccessful attempt to save the huntress.
- Fixed sticky wisp image.