- Wednesday, 21 November 2018
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender. The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.
If your game is stuck at “Loading Now” make sure to move the game folder to another location. This bug usually happens when your game folder is located at Downloads or on your Desktop Instead on your C/D/E Harddrive folder.
1700 – Super Speed
1819 – Gold
2931 – Skip Combat Skill
- The new farm origin scene now works as intended if you’ve choosen the “pure” route and play the male PC.
- Typos fixed in thief origin
- Paralllax Issues fixed in thief origin
- Black Screen fixed in slinsk
- Perk Tree fixed
- Compass no longer visible in perk tree
- Action indicators no longer pop up in empty spaces
- Tishtyra bathroom scene fixed
- We removed name boxes from the game while we investigate the issue
- Game Balance! We’ve got some feedback that combat is far too easy in Act 2 and 3 of the game, so we’ve changed that! We’ve reworked many aspects of combat. Enemies are more deadly and durable. We’ve also changed many aspects for mage users, making them more viable in combat.
- New Items and Uniques! We’ve added over 50 new Items, many of which are uniques with their own skins and effects.
- New Augments! We’ve added several new orbs, glyphs and marks. Especially useful for mages.
- Slinsk Rework! We’ve reworked the visuals for Slinsk! Making sure it looks like the rainy, mysterious town it’s supposed to be.
- Cutscenes! We’ve added several smaller cutscenes to crucial moments of the mainstory to highlight their importance.
- Ending enhanced! We’ve enhanced on the game’s ending a bit to make it a more fulfilling experience.
- New Perk System! We’ve reworked the perk system from scratch! Many new cool perks, all connected through a “Skilltree” system.
- New Sidequest! We’ve added the final sidequest for the thief origin to the game! A really fun one I highly recommend everyone to check out. Includes two new erotic scenes, one for each gender.
- New Encounter! The two demons who bothered Meredith a few times are back! But this time they are not alone and they are looking for you … Includes two new erotic scenes. One for each gender.
- Reworked! New Art for the scene with the Ice Spirit near Novos! Yay!
- Compass Feature! This cool new feature shows you points of interest, quests and more! It’s kinda like a cool minimap.
- Lockpicking! There’s a thief origin but no lockpicking? We had to change that!
Invest points in the new perk tree to improve your lockpicking skill. Of course we’ve added new chests all around adorevia with new and special rewards for those who want to try it.
- Keybindings! You’re now able to change keybindings in the game’s options! Play the way you want!
- Friday, 09 November 2018
Peasant’s Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.
– 14 New images for the alternate events
– Changed grandma’s dialogue images to the new model
– Fixed some minor bugs
- Thursday, 08 November 2018
Developer/Publisher: Dot Kobo
Censorship: Yep (mosaic and sometimes, whole white thing)
As far as I could understand, it’s the usual “Heroes vs. Demons” kind of story, in which can end with bad endings for the.. female companions? For your sister? Since in the beginning our protagonist gets called “Onii-chan” – unless it’s not the true, but another “kind of”. But either way, is that kind of game that you can rescue and then bad things happens after a set amount of “time” if you don’t hurry, I suppose.
Guess that some NTR is in it.
- Saturday, 03 November 2018
Developer/Publisher: Changer – Blogspot
OS: Windows, Mac
Been playing this since it launched off and on and it’s changed quite a bit. It’s on patreon but the guy releases the newest version for free a week or 2 after for those people on Patreon and he does monthly releases. You can choose your gender. The RPG elements are easy to grind out and new skills are learned by using the lower tier of a skill until you unlock the next one as well as some are obtained by collecting some pages from a dungeon or other trainings. You don’t have to use the mind control to enslave the girls nor do you have to enslave the girls in general.
Adventure High Version: 0.52
Here’s what’s new in this version of the game:
– 3 scenes added to Julia’s Arsenal Plotline.
– 1 spell added for Julia.
– Julia can learn to randomly chase monsters away with insults.
– Cassandra now causes strange effects when using liquid life potions.
– Bear Claw in the submissive version of Sarah’s home plot is now beatable using Cassandra’s potions.
– Victoria’s Library scenes added.
– 2 spells added for Val
– 2 spells added for Molly
– 1 floor added to the dungeon
– 2 scenes added for Julia on the new dungeon floor.
– 1 spell for Ashley added.
– One scene added to Ms. Rack’s romance plotline.
– Sigil added to Floor 20
– Notes added to Floor 20
– Drape’s 3rd Secret Class added.
– Jane’s 3rd Secret Class added.
– Ms. Rack’s 3rd secret class, and bimbo alternate class added.
– Dr. Tiff’s 3rd secret class added.
– 1 scene added for Cassandra and Sarah’s plotline.
- Saturday, 03 November 2018
Developer/Publisher: Patreon | Blog | Wiki | Twitter
It’s a RPG series I’ve been making, using the RPG Maker XP engine, blending RPG elements, exploration and adult content, that mostly focused on Queen Opala, her evil sister Osira and their mother Farah, though the latest entry in the series is branching out …and most importantly, the games themselves will always be free, even if the actual production process clearly can’t be.
Currently, I’m making Legend of Queen Opala: Origin – Episode 2 with my mind set on a late 2016 deadline.
Updates and Glitches/Bugs Fixes – v2.14
Fix 400 – The worker upgrading the courtyard didn’t show up under certain conditions, she will always show up now.
Fix 401 – The difficulty against Bal’Rana during the Stripping o’ Die has been nerfed.
Fix 402 – Ra’Tiki can now be invited to the tent under the right circumstances.
Fix 403 – The journal has been overhauled and updated to include everyone and enemy stats/weaknesses.
Fix 404 – Roseus can now be gained as the first available battle summon in the game.
Fix 405 – Party members now show up in all the cities, not just during the first visit or during specific story events.
Fix 406 – Changing costume in your quarters could show the wrong protagonist graphics, this has been corrected.
Fix 407 – All the main characters’s battleposes has been updated to the new style.
Fix 408 – Party members can be “invited” outside in towns under the right circumstances.
Fix 409 – Gabrielle and Mhu’Tiki has been added as available opponents in Stripping o’ Die.
Fix 410 – All cutscenes involving Zweibelle have been updated to better reflect her personality/history.
Fix 411 – Gabrielle’s Tavern Wench Challenge and Farah’s Flashing mini-games now has International Edition CG.
Fix 412 – The tent mechanic is now also available at Castle Warrengard after the Blackgard Stronghold arc.
Fix 413 – The first cutscene with Cecily has been made manditory and worked into the main storyline.
Fix 414 – Colussia has a new gift shop available by the park in the East District.
Fix 415 – The Skalhalm arc has gotten an additional cutscene towards the end.
Fix 416 – Corrected the graphical position with casting spells.
Fix 417 – Added a new, optional cutscene with Cecily.